Nothing compares to the fresh, cool air inside your home. When temperatures are high, nothing feels more refreshing than the cold, blasting air coming from your vents. To maintain this high-functioning system, AC maintenance should be a regular occurrence.
Not many people realize it, but AC maintenance is critical. It ensures you’re getting the most out of your cooling system. Like most things, the quality diminishes with time — which couldn’t be more true for AC units.
Since we use these systems on a day to day basis, their performance will fade over time. To help alleviate the process, preventative maintenance is required. Having maintenance now can prevent a costly repair in the future. We have outstanding preventative maintenance agreements to ensure your air conditioner is working effectively and efficiently.
We recommend having an AC checkup at least twice a year to ensure everything is working correctly. By not having this regular maintenance service, you could be wasting a lot of money. If your AC unit is in need of maintenance, an AC tune up is a great option. An AC tune up gives your unit the kick it needs to survive the heat of summer.
Here are the benefits of our maintenance program:
- Safety: making sure coils are clean to prevent electrical fires
- Efficiency: maintenance helps with overall performance of each unit
- Finances: efficient units use less energy to heat / cool the home, and therefore produce lower bills
- Longevity: maintenance reduces wear and tear on the unit, which helps it last longer
- Air Quality: maintenance improves indoor air quality by removing irritating particles from the air (pollution, pollen, etc.)